What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
The information that is registered on the site is non-personal, only the email is stored to have a point of communication with you in case you want to access any of our services.
When do we collect information?
The information is collected only at the time of making a service request to the site as part of the capture form where a service is associated with an email for later execution.
How do we use your information?
The information entered by the user is only used to carry out the execution of the services to which the user wishes to access.
In the case of the information freely provided by the user to list a product, this will be used to prepare the review of said product, which will be publicly listed without including the email address provided by the user.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning, Malware Scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. All payments and credit card numbers are processed securely by Tropipay https://www.tropipay.com/
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.